About the NJPEC
Founded in 1962, The NJPEC is an organization of packaging professionals from all disciplines in the industry, who share information and hands-on business experience.
The culture of NJPEC is comfortable, collaborative and professional; an environment of learning, social and business networking. Our members invest their time, skills and knowledge to strengthen our industry
with talent and innovation. We support those entering the field with scholarships and mentoring opportunities.
The future of packaging is being shaped by the members of NJPEC.
- Attend business meetings and hear from keynote industry speakers
- Stay informed of packaging innovations
- Discuss your packaging challenges and business strategies with other professionals in the industry
- Network with other executives in the packaging industry
- Scholarship opportunities for member's children
- Develop close industry relationships through special events
- Participate in the NJPEC package of the year award competition
How To Become A Member
Membership is open to packaging professionals who reside or work in New Jersey. If neither is the case, the applicant must be involoved in significant business as a user or a supplier with New Jersey based packaging companies. All members must have a career position with primary packaging responsibility within their organization.
- We encourage Active participation in the club's programs & events.
- Promotion of the packaging profession to further the development of packaging technologies
- Work on select committees to support the club, gain a better understanding of how the club is organized, and meet the challenges faced in the packaging industry.
If you meet our membership criteria, please download and complete our Membership or contact our Membership Chairperson.
The NJPEC annually awards scholarships to promising college students. Scholarship recipients receive free special NJPEC Membership status for two years. Applications for any NJPEC scholarship should be sent to our Scholarship Chairperson.