Fellow NJPEC Members,
Once again, the New Jersey Packaging Executives Club is having its annual nominations and
selections for the Packaging Hall of Fame.
The Hall of Fame is open to ALL individuals who have enjoyed a career in the packaging
industry and can meet the criteria for induction.
The criteria for nominations are as follows:
• Has made outstanding contributions to the packaging industry over the span of his/her career
• His/her efforts have significantly advanced the packaging profession in his/her area of
• Has a minimum of 20 years of service in the packaging field
• Is recognized by his/her peers, including clients and competitors
• Has maintained past or present membership in industry associations
• Has achieved significant accomplishments within the packaging industry, such as awards
The areas of expertise for nominated individuals include: Entrepreneurship, Package
Development, Package Engineering, Purchasing, and Sales.
Nominees can be active, retired, or deceased, and are not limited to NJPEC members; anyone
who has worked in the Tri-state area is eligible. Nominations must be submitted by NJPEC
members; members can nominate one or more individuals.
To nominate someone simply send an e-mail to me, Dave Desai, at: email@example.com.
Include the person's full name, companies he or she has or is representing, and the reasons
why you feel this person would be a good choice for NJPEC Packaging Hall of Fame. You will
be notified if you nominee has been selected by this year's committee.
All entries MUST be received by April 3, 2015 to be considered for the award. Inductees will be
honored at our May 7, 2015 meeting.
Thank you for taking both the time and effort in submitting one or more nominations.
Chairman, NJPEC Hall of Fame Committee