Ladies and Gentlemen,
NJPEC's 36th Annual Package of the Year Banquet is fast approaching. The NJPEC Board and Package of the Year Committee are hard at work preparing a memorable celebration of this year's accomplishments in packaging - so make sure you're registered for the big night!
This event will be held on Thursday, November 20, 2014 at 6:00 pm.
Judging and Submissions
• A panel comprised of both new and returning judges has been formed to evaluate the best of the best - so bring your "A-game"!
• Visit the NJPEC website to download the Submissions Forms.
• Guidelines for Package of the Year submissions are also available on the submission form.
• NJPEC Members’ first submissions are FREE. Additional entries are $50 each (discounted Member price).
• Nonmember entries are $95 each.
• Submissions are due September 12, 2014
Please send your completed application forms and entries to:
84 Martha Place
Oakland, NJ 07436
*All applications must be sent by mail to the above address; electronic submissions will not be counted.
If you need to pay for an additional member entry or a nonmember entry, please use the form below:
We are excited to announce that the Tricky Tray gift auction will be returning for another exciting (and rewarding) year. Last year's prizes were a tremendous hit. We are working to assemble an even more appealing lineup of prizes this year.
Click here to see a list of last year's Tricky Tray donated prizes.
Location, Location, Location
In order to increase accessibility for participants from New York and beyond, we have again secured The Madison Hotel in Morristown, NJ, as our 2014 Package of the Year Awards banquet and exhibition location!
The Madison Hotel
1 Convent Road
Morristown, NJ 0796
Directions and Commute
For New Jersey Residents: The Madison Hotel may be easily reached by Interstate Highways 78, 80, and 287, as well
as Route 24.
For New York Residents: The Madison Hotel is within walking distance from the Convent Station train depot. Trains run
from New York Penn Station on the Dover line (the last train back to Penn Station is at 12:01 AM, leaving plenty of time to celebrate this year's Package of the Year winners).