Judging and Submissions
• A panel comprised of both new and returning judges has been formed to evaluate the best of the best - so bring your "A-game"!
• Download the Submissions Forms Here.
• Guidelines for Package of the Year submissions are also available online.
• NJPEC Members’ first submissions are FREE. Additional entries are $75 each (discounted Member price).
• Nonmember submissions are $100 each.
Please send your completed application forms and entries to:
Color Optics by Arcade
40 Green Pond Road
Rockaway NJ 07866
Attn: Karen Hadden-Wolf, NJPEC POY
Tel: (973) 769-7229
*All applications must be sent by mail to the above address; electronic submissions will not be counted.
To Pay, please use the button below:
We are excited to announce that the Tricky Tray gift auction will be returning for another exciting (and rewarding) year. Last year's prizes were a tremendous hit. We are working to assemble an even more appealing lineup of prizes this year.
Location, Location, Location
In order to increase accessibility for participants from New York and beyond, we have again secured The Madison Hotel in Morristown, NJ, as our 2015 Package of the Year Awards banquet and exhibition location!
The event will be held on Thursday, November 19, 2015.
The Madison Hotel
1 Convent Road
Morristown, NJ 07960
For New Jersey Residents: The Madison Hotel may be easily reached by Interstate Highways 78, 80, and 287, as well as Route 24.
For New York Residents: The Madison Hotel is within walking distance from the Convent Station train depot. Trains run from New York Penn Station on the Dover line (the last train back to Penn Station is at 11:59 PM, leaving plenty of time to celebrate this year's Package of the Year winners).
Peter Gould Karen Hadden/Wolf
Chair, Package of the Year Vice-Chair, Package of the Year