Packaging Hall of Fame Information
The NJPEC Packaging Hall of Fame was established in 2003 to recognize the achievements of our peers in the packaging industry who have made a significant contribution to the field of packaging for at least 25 years.
Nominations are accepted from members of the organization. Final selection is made by a committee consisting of NJPEC members. Though the goal of the NJPEC is to promote packaging in the state of New Jersey, we also recognize that in these times the world has become a smaller place and we are impacted by people in the packaging industry who may live or work in other states and countries. Therefore the nominations are not limited by geography (in other words, a person does not have to live or work in New Jersey to have had an impact on packaging in New Jersey).
The 2013 Hall of Fame inductees are:
- Al Osti - L'Oreal
- Edmond Zaccone - Sources & Resources
- Dennis J. Anderson - HCT Packaging
- Charles M. Huck - MPR Associates
- Jack Gonzales - Founder of HBA (Retired)
Packaging Hall of Fame Past Honorees
- Don Cardiff - Stolzle Oberglas GmbH
- Bill Kunz - Kunz Consulting Services
- Steve Mohary - Johnson & Johnson
- Jim Detwiler - Chanel
- Navin Desai - 411 International Corp (In Memoriam)
- John Alongi - Avon
- Lorraine Ahart - Victoria’s Secret
- Ted Boccuzzi - Advance Distribution Systems
- John Lawlor - (In Memoriam) American Packaging Co.
- Jim Pfister - Finished Goods Enterprises, Inc.
- Al Lustrino - Precision Valve
- Larry M. Tronco - Boom Creative Development
- Joseph A. Venezia - Corporate Operations NA, L'Oreal
- Robert Aubrey - Carolina Precision Plastics
- Don Kane - Curtis Pacaging
- Walt Obuchowski - Retired
- Harold Scheck - Abbott Plastics
- Flo Scheck - Abbott Plastics
- James Smith - Smith Design
- Ric Meyersburg - Consolidated Container
- Billie Wambold - Brad-Pak
- Gloria Schlesinger - Brad-Pak
- Art DeGaetano Jr. - boom! creative development
- Frank Cornacchuilo - retired
- In Memoriam: Lucy Chang - Topline Products
- In Memoriam: Tom Mullen - Consupak
- In Memoriam: George Zeifle - AQL
- In Memoriam: Rick Jordan - AQL
- Kathy Kordowski - Avon (Retired)
- Barbara Poder-Stiso - Del Labs
- Harry Marmora - Professional Packaging Specialties
- Scott Widro - Chanel, Inc.
- Package Development: Kumar Nanavati - Bristol Myers-Squibb
- Purchasing: Diane Abbey - L’Oreal USA
- Sales: Bob Sheffler - Revlon (retired)
- Entrepreneur: Charles Chang - Topline Products Co.
- Lifetime Achievement: Mike Assante - Private Label Cosmetics
- In Memoriam: Joe Baroncini
- Purchasing: Harry Bennett - Estee Lauder
- Package Development: Ron Cataldo - VPI
- Sales: Eric Ruskoski - Seaquist Closures Worldwide
- Entrepreneur: Deborah Danis - The Glass Group
- Lifetime Achievement: Alan Rabinowitz - Berlin Packaging NY.
- Purchasing: Joe Norton, O.Berk Company
- Package Development: Gary Korba, Estee Lauder Companies
- Sales: Peter DeGaetano, Topline Products Company, Inc.
- Entrepreneur: Holly Young, Hirschhorn & Young Graphics, Inc.
- Lifetime Achievement: Paul McDonald, Bruce Doll
- Purchasing: Gus Davis, Bath & Body Works
- Package Development: Roger Carricappa, Estee Lauder
- Sales: Walter Hoagland, IntraPac (Plattsburgh), Inc.
- Entrepreneur: Vincent Brady, Brad-Pak Enterprises
- In Memoriam: Anthony DiMayo
- Packaging: Robert Huff
- Sales: Ann Sisbarro
- Purchasing: Fred Thiele
- Entrepreneur: Norbert Gaelen
- In Memoriam: John D’Avella
- In Memoriam: Mike DeVita