Packaging Hall of Fame Information
The NJPEC Packaging Hall of Fame was established in 2003 to recognize the achievements of our peers in the packaging industry who have made a significant contribution to the field of packaging for at least 25 years.
Nominations are accepted from members of the organization. Final selection is made by a committee consisting of NJPEC members. Though the goal of the NJPEC is to promote packaging in the state of New Jersey, we also recognize that in these times the world has become a smaller place and we are impacted by people in the packaging industry who may live or work in other states and countries. Therefore the nominations are not limited by geography (in other words, a person does not have to live or work in New Jersey to have had an impact on packaging in New Jersey).
The 2014 Hall of Fame inductees are:
- John Downey - The Estee Lauder Companies - Purchasing
- Joe Cicci - Color Optics by Arcade - Entrepreneur
- Doug Silady - Boom Creative Development - Package Development
- Bernard Quennessen - Coty - Package Development
- Jack Raymus - Rutgers University - In Memoriam